Every volunteer project obtains its strength from the people involved in it. We invite you to participate as much or as little as you choose.
- Use our project and provide a feedback.
- Provide us with the use-cases.
- Report bugs and submit patches.
- Contribute code, javadocs, documentation.
Visit the Project Guidelines for more information.
The Apache Wink project uses mailing lists primarily to communicate with its members.
These are the mailing lists that have been established for this project. For each list, there is a subscribe, unsubscribe, and an archive link.
IRC is also used for a real-time discussions.
Log into #apache-wink on Freenode or use a Web Client
Found bug? Enter an issue in the Issue Tracker.
Before submitting an issue, please:
- Verify that the bug does in fact exist.
- Search the issue tracker to verify there is no existing issue reporting the bug you've found.
- Consider tracking down the bug yourself in the Wink's source and submitting a patch along with your bug report. This is a great time saver for the Wink developers and helps ensure the bug will be fixed quickly.
Enhancement requests for new features are also welcome. The more concrete and rationale the request is, the greater the chance it will incorporated into future releases.
The project sources are accessible via the SVN.